Nash Point Lighthouse

Nash Point Lighthouse was designed by James Walker, the Engineer-in-Chief to Trinity House, in 1832 to mark the sandbanks off the point at the entrance to the Bristol Channel. The decision to build it followed a public outcry after the passenger steamer FROLIC was wrecked with heavy loss of life in 1830. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

Go to link