Wyndham Arcade

This arcade was built in 1887 by the Cardiff Arcade Company, which had earlier created the Royal Arcade a little to the north. It runs from St Mary Street to Mill Lane and looks more spacious inside than Cardiff’s other arcades, partly because of the three-storey frontages either side. The entrance from Mill Lane is at an oblique angle to the street itself. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on the go to link button, below.

Go to link