Nash Point Lighthouse
Nash Point Lighthouse

Nash Point Lighthouse was designed by James Walker, the Engineer-in-Chief to Trinity House, in 1832 to mark the sandbanks off the point at the entrance to the Bristol Channel. The decision to build it followed a public outcry after the passenger steamer FROLIC was wrecked with heavy loss of life in 1830. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Chepstow Castle
Chepstow Castle

Chepstow Castle is located in Monmouthshire, Wales, on top of cliffs overlooking the river Wye. It is the oldest surviving post-Roman stone fortification in Britain. Its construction was begun under the instruction of the Norman Lord William fitzOsbern, soon made Earl of Hereford, from 1067, and it was the southernmost of a chain of castles built along the English-Welsh border. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Aberonwydd Farmhouse
Aberonwydd Farmhouse

Aberonwydd Farmhouse was originally built in 1678 in Llangadfan, Montgomeryshire and was moved to St Fagans National History Museum in 1951. Roedd Ffermdy Aberonwydd yn wreiddiol yn 1678 yn Llangadfan, Sir Drefaldwyn a chafodd ei symud i Amgueddfa Werin Cymru Sain Ffagan yn 1951. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Cardiff Bay
Cardiff Bay

Cardiff Bay is the area created by the Cardiff Barrage in south Cardiff, the capital of Wales. The regeneration of Cardiff Bay is now widely regarded as one of the most successful regeneration projects in the United Kingdom. The Bay is supplied by two rivers (Taff and Ely) to form a 500-acre (2.0 km2) freshwater lake round the former dockland area south of the city centre. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
The Folly Tower, Pontypool
The Folly Tower, Pontypool

The Folly Tower is a folly located within the grounds of a working farm, close to Pontypool Park, Torfaen, South Wales. It is a prominent local landmark above the A4042 Pontypool to Abergavenny road and overlooks Pontypool to the west and rural Monmouthshire to the east. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
The Bear Hotel, Crickhowell
The Bear Hotel, Crickhowell

The Bear Hotel is a fantastic public house and hotel in Crickhowell. It dates back to 1432 and to date has won ''The best pub in Britain'' twice. It is an ideal place to stay if you are visiting the Black Mountains. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Laugharne Castle
Laugharne Castle

The magnificent ruins of Laugharne Castle in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Dylan Thomas's Boathouse
Dylan Thomas's Boathouse

This photograph shows Dylan Thomas's Boathouse overlooking the beautiful Taf Estuary in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
St Cadoc's Church, Trevethin
St Cadoc's Church, Trevethin

St Cadocs Church in Trevethin occupies a commanding position at the top of the hill near Pontypool. The tower was probably built in the 15th century. The church is dedicated to St Cadoc who lived in the 6th century. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Sail Bridge
Sail Bridge

Sail Bridge links the new SA1 Swansea Waterfront development with the existing Maritime Quarter. It won the 2003 Lord Mayor's Design Award for schemes with a project cost over £500,000. The bridge measures 142 metres long, weighs a total of 292 tonnes and features a vast 40 metre high mast. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Sunset at St Davids Hotel
Sunset at St Davids Hotel

St Davids Hotel & Spa is a five-star hotel situated in the heart of Cardiff Bay, South Wales. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
The Folly Tower, Pontypool
The Folly Tower, Pontypool

The Folly Tower is a folly located within the grounds of a working farm, close to Pontypool Park, Torfaen, South Wales. It is a prominent local landmark above the A4042 Pontypool to Abergavenny road and overlooks Pontypool to the west and rural Monmouthshire to the east. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
St Brynach's Church
St Brynach's Church

For centuries St Brynach's in LLanfrynach, Cowbridge, was the parish church of Penllyn (which is one mile away) and remains its burial ground. It was built in the 12th century. It is thought that the village of Llanfrynach surrounding the church was wiped out by the Black Death in the 14th century. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
The Hunting Lodge,Abergavenny Castle
The Hunting Lodge,Abergavenny Castle

Abergavenny castle was founded circa 1087 by the Norman lord Hamelin de Ballon. It had a wooden keep with a palisaded top and bottom, which was surrounded by a ditch still visible in the castle garden below the lodge. The bailey was also protected by a palisade and ditch. In 1819 the Marquis of Abergavenny built this hunting lodge in the place of the keep. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Caerphilly Castle
Caerphilly Castle

Caerphilly Castle is one of the largest fortresses in Europe and the largest castle in Wales. Boasting a tower which 'out leans' that of Pisa. Stretching over a thirty-acre site in the centre of Caerphilly, this imposing Castle is a striking testament to the turbulent times of medieval Wales. ​ To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Cenarth Mill & Cenarth Falls
Cenarth Mill & Cenarth Falls

Cenarth Mill came into the possession of Edward I when he became Lord of the Manor of Cenarth in the late 13th century. Another nearby mill (foundations visible at low water) was possibly destroyed during Glyndwr's campaigns in the early 1400s. By 1630 the mill and weir had passed to the Vaughans of Golden Grove. The present mill structure originates from the 17th century. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Chepstow Castle
Chepstow Castle

Chepstow Castle is located in Chepstow, Monmouthshire in Wales, on top of cliffs overlooking the river Wye. It is the oldest surviving post-Roman stone fortification in Britain. Its construction was begun under the instruction of the Norman Lord William fitzOsbern, soon made Earl of Hereford, from 1067, and it was the southernmost of a chain of castles built along the English-Welsh border in the Welsh Marches. The castle ruins are Grade I listed as at 6 December 1950. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Raglan Castle
Raglan Castle

Raglan Castle is a late medieval castle located north of the village of Raglan in the county of Monmouthshire in south east Wales. The modern castle dates from between the 15th and early 17th centuries, when the successive ruling families of the Herbert's and the Somerset's created a luxurious, fortified castle, complete with a large hexagonal keep, known as the Great Tower or the Yellow Tower of Gwent. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link, below.

press to zoom
Caldey Island Lighthouse
Caldey Island Lighthouse

Caldey lighthouse was erected by Trinity House in 1829 at a cost of £3,380 11s 7d. On either side of the tower and connected to it are two dwellings which were occupied by the keepers and their families prior to the conversion of the station to automatic unmanned operation in 1927. This was the last Trinity House lighthouse to be powered by acetylene gas until its modernisation; completed in November 1997. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link, below.

press to zoom
Wyndham Arcade
Wyndham Arcade

This arcade was built in 1887 by the Cardiff Arcade Company, which had earlier created the Royal Arcade a little to the north. It runs from St Mary Street to Mill Lane and looks more spacious inside than Cardiff’s other arcades, partly because of the three-storey frontages either side. The entrance from Mill Lane is at an oblique angle to the street itself. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Penarth Pier
Penarth Pier

Penarth Pier in the Vale of Glamorgan, South Wales. Pier Penarth ym Mro Morgannwg, De Cymru. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Blackpool Mill
Blackpool Mill

From the early 17th century Blackpool Mill in Narberth, Pembrokeshire, was important for its iron furnace and ford. The present building, a cornmill, dates from 1813 and was built by Nathaniel Phillips, the owner of Slebech Estate. The mill remained in use for grinding corn until 1945. To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on the go to link, below.

press to zoom
Old College
Old College

Aberystwyth’s Old College is the site of the original University of Aberystwyth which was founded in 1872, and became the first established university in the whole of Wales.

press to zoom
Meridian Tower, Swansea
Meridian Tower, Swansea

Meridian Tower in Swansea, South Wales, is currently (August 2013) the tallest building in Wales. It stands at 351ft/107m. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom