Caerphilly Castle
Caerphilly Castle

Caerphilly Castle is one of the largest fortresses in Europe and the largest castle in Wales. Boasting a tower which 'out leans' that of Pisa. Stretching over a thirty-acre site in the centre of Caerphilly, this imposing Castle is a striking testament to the turbulent times of medieval Wales. ​ To purchase this image as a print or on canvas, please click on go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Carew Castle
Carew Castle

Carew Castle is in a beautiful location on the banks of the River Carew in Carew, Pembrokeshire. Castell Caeriw mewn lleoliad prydferth ar lannau Afon Caeriw yng Nghaeriw, Sir Benfro. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Llansteffan Castle
Llansteffan Castle

This photograph was taken from the magnificent ruins of Llansteffan Castle, looking across the River Towy towards Ferryside in Camarthenshire. Tynnwyd y ffotograff hwn o adfeilion godidog Castell Llansteffan, gan edrych ar draws yr Afon Tywi tuag at Nglanyfferi yn Sir Gaerfyrddin. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Chepstow Castle
Chepstow Castle

Chepstow Castle is located in Monmouthshire, Wales, on top of cliffs overlooking the river Wye. It is the oldest surviving post-Roman stone fortification in Britain. Its construction was begun under the instruction of the Norman Lord William fitzOsbern, soon made Earl of Hereford, from 1067, and it was the southernmost of a chain of castles built along the English-Welsh border. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Laugharne Castle
Laugharne Castle

The magnificent ruins of Laugharne Castle in Laugharne, Carmarthenshire. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom
Chepstow Castle
Chepstow Castle

Chepstow Castle is located in Monmouthshire, Wales, on top of cliffs overlooking the river Wye. It is the oldest surviving post-Roman stone fortification in Britain. Its construction was begun under the instruction of the Norman Lord William fitzOsbern, soon made Earl of Hereford, from 1067, and it was the southernmost of a chain of castles built along the English-Welsh border. To purchase a copy of this image on print or as a canvas please click on the go to link button, below.

press to zoom